- For who? Social sciences researchers at any career level.
- Where? Online.
- When? 6 sessions to be held in April – May – June 2022.
- Why? To learn transversal skills, relevant to a range of projects.
- How? This training teaches practical competences to:
1. plan and implement video data collections;
2. edit video content and create simple video assets (e.g. motion graphics);
3. analyse audio-visual data.
Taught by professional videographers and experienced anthropologists, it supports the development of innovative, ethical, and reflexive research.