Terms & conditions
The term “OxCo” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Oxford (OX4 1JR), United Kingdom. Our company registration number is 13127141 (UK Registration). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts unless specifically agreed to be different in writing and countersigned by a director of OxCo.
Cancellations must be made in writing by recorded delivery or by sending an email to [email protected] with an agreement email reply, if the customer cancels their intention to use OxCo Ltd for the agreed scope of works and related contract value the following charges will apply 100% for cancellations 14 days or less before the opening date of your event for standard items and 40 days or less for bespoke items. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
All property used or supplied by OxCo in connection with the Contract shall, unless expressly agreed by the Company in writing, be on hire for the duration of the event. The Customer will be responsible for the Company’s property from the time of delivery up until the time of collection by the Company. The Customer shall insure all of the Company’s property for its full replacement cost and indemnify the Company against loss of or damage to any of the Company’s property howsoever caused.
The Customer shall not assign, re-hire or part with possession of the Company’s property. The Company shall not be liable for loss of or damage to the Customer’s property howsoever, when so ever or where so ever caused and whether or not such loss or damage results from negligent act or omission by the Company.
The Company shall not under any circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect consequential loss arising from the services howsoever, when so ever, or where so ever caused and whether or not resulting from a negligent act or omission by the Company.
Artwork and Stand Design Submission
Any stand design, picture, photograph, work of art, plans, visuals or structural layout, logos or any item which could be copyrighted that is submitted to the Company. It will be assumed that the person submitting any of the aforementioned owns the copy right and gives permission to the company to use it in any way they see fit unless otherwise stated and agreed in writing.
The Contract Price is based on the prevailing costs at the time of the quotation. If in the period up to the completion of the Contract, there is any increase in cost to the Company or a variation in the services required, then the Contract Price shall be amended accordingly. Prices quoted are exclusive of VAT and any other taxes, levies or similar charges whatsoever, all of which shall be paid by the Customer.
The Customer shall pay, in sterling, forty percent of the Contract Price on date of the order being placed, twenty percent of the Contract Price by the day of the event, and the balance seven working days after the event start date. If the Customer fails to make full payment on the due dates, the Company is
entitled, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available, to terminate the relevant contract and suspend any performance of contract work. The Company reserves the right to charge interest at 3% above the Bank of England base rate on amounts not paid on the due dates.
All Customer orders must be placed in writing. No Contract shall be created unless the Company accepts the order. The Company shall be relieved of its contractual obligations in the event that performance thereof is prevented or delayed directly or indirectly by an act of war, riot, strike, labour disturbance, industrial dispute, fire, flood, explosion, shortage of material or labour or any cause beyond the control of the Company. If for any of these reasons the Contract is not completed the Customer shall pay the Contract price less the costs not expended to date. Performance of the Contract is subject to the availability of the Company’s property. The Company at its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute unavailable Company property of a similar quality, specification and performance. The Company may sub-contract all or any part of the services.
The Company contracts for itself and as agent of and trustee for its employees and sub-contractors and their employees and any reference in these Conditions to the Company shall be deemed to include every such employee and sub-contractor.
The Customer shall comply with all regulations and conditions imposed by any exhibition organiser, promoter, hall owner or local or other authority and shall be responsible for obtaining their written consent to any modification thereto or waiver thereof as may be necessary to enable the Company to perform the Contract.
The Customer shall communicate to the Company such as these regulations and conditions as may affect the services and indemnify the Company against all liabilities arising from noncompliance with any of the said regulations and conditions unless resulting from negligent act or omission of the Company.
Any disputes regarding our level of service, or quality of goods, must be brought to our attention within 72 hours after the end of the event. No queries can be accepted 7 days after the close of the event.
The Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England.